Patagonia Kids' Capilene 3 Crew is built for up-tempo activities in cool to cold weather. For kids, it’s a match made in baselayering heaven. Made of fast-wicking and super-breathable 4.8-oz 100% polyester (64% recycled) with built-in Gladiodor® natural odor control, the crew has a construction that fully endorses comfort: a soft-brushed interior, raglan sleeves, nonchafing flat seams and a no-rub heat-transfer logo. With a tuck-in-friendly drop-tail hem for added warmth, and an easy on/off rib neck. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Insulative, breathable and moisture-wicking Capilene® 3 fabric is recycled and recyclable
- Gladiodor® natural odor control
- Fabric inside brushed for softness
- Raglan sleeves with movement-enhancing underarm panel construction and non-chafing flat seams throughout
- Drop-tail hem for added warmth
- 4.8-oz 100% polyester (64% recycled) with Gladiodor® natural odor control. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 133 g (4.7 oz)
- Made in Mexico
Recycled and Recyclable Polyester
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Gladiodor natural odor control is a safe, durable, nonpolluting and effective alternative to heavy metal ions. It comprises naturally derived amino acid chains that kill odor-causing bacteria. Say good-bye to the funk factor!
|Available Options: |
For Ages: 3 years To 8 years